Olivia

Olivia
1937 Buick Special

Me and Olivia

Me and Olivia
Click On The Picture For MOTAA Web Site

Me and "The Hell Bitch"

Me and "The Hell Bitch"
My 50th birthday gift to myself a 2004 Harley she is named after Captain Call's horse on Lonesome Dove.

I Want This Bike!

I Want This Bike!
Me On A 1942 Harley

My Favorite TV Show

The Location Of My Visitors!

Search This Blog For Schelley's Favorite Subjects

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Are you Dixie or Yankee? Take The Test

This is me. I think I look pretty Southern in my hoop skirt and feather in my hair. This was taken March 29th, 2008 at the unknown CSA soldier grave marker ceremony at the Old Minden Cemetery. I found this test on my friend Jackie's site. So in honor of Confederate History Month which is in April I have included it for all of you to take the test. I am proud to say I am 98% Southern! I really figured I was 100%! I'll have to work on my faults I guess. Take the test and see what you are.
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/yankee_dixie_quiz.html