Olivia

Olivia
1937 Buick Special

Me and Olivia

Me and Olivia
Click On The Picture For MOTAA Web Site

Me and "The Hell Bitch"

Me and "The Hell Bitch"
My 50th birthday gift to myself a 2004 Harley she is named after Captain Call's horse on Lonesome Dove.

I Want This Bike!

I Want This Bike!
Me On A 1942 Harley

My Favorite TV Show

The Location Of My Visitors!

Search This Blog For Schelley's Favorite Subjects

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rest In Peace Lucky Dog

No More Dogs For Me! They are too hard to let go!


My dog Lucky a cocker spaniel mix had to be put to sleep. I found Lucky on the Homer Road about 14 or 15 years ago. He was in terrible shape with heart worms and ticks. I took him in and had him treated. Later on someone claimed him. I told them they owed me $300 for the treatment and they never came to get him. He was a good, and playful dog. He lived with Mama and Daddy after I moved on East and West. He was in terrible shape Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday Wed. April 22, 2009 Daddy took him to be put down. I know he is better off but I will miss his little sweet face. He is in heaven with my other Dog Hooch a Shar Pei. They were good friends and loved to play together. Hooch has been gone now over 13 years. Dogs always love you know matter what. They are part of your family and you always miss them. I loved both of these two.